List out the top 25 IVR scripts being used in ecommerce industry
When customers need help, they call your company’s phone number. The better their experience will be if you serve them quickly. However, constant call routing or call holding might be quite irritating. If your live operators often handle heavy call volumes, an interactive voice response (IVR) technology eliminates this frustration and reduces hold times. Using a call solution can also save the company time and money by allowing callers to route themselves to the relevant department using clear auto-attendant scripts. The following are the top IVR scripts:
Nothing beats a professionally drafted welcome message. After all, you want to make a good first impression on your consumers.
- Press 1 to talk with a sales agent in our company.
- Press 2 to talk with a agent.
- Press 3 to reach our accounts department.
- Press 4 to chat with a live representative.
- To leave a voice message, press the number 0.
- Press 9 to go back to the last menu.
You can incorporate your company’s slogan in your auto-attendant scripts.
IVR Feedback Script
Customer satisfaction (CSAT) is an important customer experience statistic for businesses. With IVR, data collecting for CSAT can be automated and convenient.
- Press 1 if your questions have been successfully answered.
- If not, push 2.
IVR Scripts for Customers on Hold
If all of your agents are busy, leaving consumers unattended is a recipe for negative feedback. When your callers are on hold, you can use this greeting:
Hello, you have arrived at the right place. All the agents are now occupied.
- Press 0 to leave a message.
- Press 1 to have an agent contact you.
Product Inquiry Sub Menu IVR Script
Customers may be interested in learning more about your product or have questions. For product-related questions, multi-level ivr solutions are useful.
- Press 1 if you have product-related questions. (When clients press 1, they are transported to a new menu.)
- Press 0 to contact our customer service department.
- Press 1 if you have billing questions.
- Press 2 for delivery questions.
Please stay on the line to speak with a live agent. Someone will be with you shortly.
Greetings on voicemail
Customers who call during peak hours, after hours, or on holidays may be given the option of leaving voicemails. You will need a good script to prompt clients to leave a voice mail for this.
- Thanks for calling.
- We are delighted to assist you, but our agents are now unavailable to take your call.
- Allow us to contact you by leaving your name, phone number, and purpose for calling.
- Have a wonderful day
IVR Survey Script
Surveys are an excellent tool to assess your performance and understand your customers’ demands. A good survey should be brief, easy, and quick to complete. It will take you only 60 seconds to complete.
- What are you using [product name] for?
- Press 1 for personal use.
- Press 2 for business use.
- Press 3 for both personal and corporate use.
Script for IVR Payment Reminder
Payments are frequently forgotten. A simple reminder about their future dues can help maintain your cash flow.
- [Company name] sends greetings.
- This is a payment reminder call for [Account number] under the NameName [NameName].
- On [date], your payment of [amount] is due.
- To avoid fines, please pay by the due date.
An IVR script advising your customers of non-business hours is as important as a welcome greeting. Your customer is wasting valuable time trying to contact you but is unaware of your non-operational hours.
- Press 1 to leave a message in our main voice mailbox. Within one business day, a representative will call you.
- Press 2 for information on business hours.
IVR Script for Queue Callback
During peak business hours, customers are more likely to phone you. Make it clear to consumers that they can request a callback from an agent as soon as one becomes available.
- Thank you for your callback request.
- Please wait for a call with our representatives. One of our agents will reach you shortly to answer your questions.
- To obtain a callback from our agents, press 1.
Customer Service Sub Menu Auto Attendant Script
You can use the following script for your customer service sub-menu:
- Hello, you have reached (company name).
- Press 1 to get to the customer service menu. (Customers are routed to the customer service menu after pressing 1)
- Press 1 if you are a fresh customer.
- Press 2 if you are a current customer.
- Press 3 for additional information about (business name).
- Press 4 to connect with an available agent.
- Press 0 to restart the menu.
Enhance your business with IVR scripts:
Choosing the most appropriate and effective IVR script for your organisation is not easy, even though there are countless IVR script examples across every industry. This is why establishing a criterion for selecting an IVR script for your company is important. For better IVR scripts, you can approach a Knowlarity because it is one of the ivr service provider in India for a better script.